Adult Neuro-Oncology: Refer A Patient
To refer an adult patient to be seen at the Neuro-Oncology Clinic at UCSF Medical Center, please follow the instructions below:
- Fill out the UCSF Referral Form.
- Please fax the completed form to (415) 353-2167.
- You will be contacted and receive further instructions by phone.
Please be prepared to supply the records below.
- Pathology report
- Operative/procedure report
- All head and/or spine MRIs and CTs, from the most recent, to those taken pre-operatively. Send all, if possible.
- At minimum, we must have both pre & post-op MRIs for comparison, if surgery involved more than a biopsy, If the patient has had or is currently in radiation therapy, we must have a post-radiation MRI.
- All MD notes pertaining to patient diagnosis/treatment
- Radiation/chemo notes including treatment summary if treated.
- Copy of most recent lab work – must be within 5 weeks of request
If you have any questions, please contact the Neuro-Oncology Clinic New Patient Coordinator at (415) 353-1904.